top of page

Admissions Building
Union College
Schenectady, NY

Union College charged WCGS Architects with the renovation and expansion of this 1910 fraternity house to convert it to their new Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.  The building has become the new “front door” to campus. New interior exit stairs and an elevator were added.  The east wing of the building was entirely demolished and replaced.

bottom of page